Primecolours Pearlescent Watercolours 18s
$19.95 ex. GST
Primecolours Pearlescent Watercolours 18s are vibrant metallic pigments in semi-moist watercolour pans – just add water! These luscious, intermixable semi-wet watercolours –allows the student or artist to enjoy the quality of artist tube paint, but with the convenience and value of a portable palette set. These watercolours are semi-dried, contain less filler and are loaded with metallic pigment, which results in a stronger, clean and more saturated colour.
How to use: Primecolours Pearlescent Watercolours 18s offer painting versatility: add small amounts of water for opaque, gouache-like results, and a little more water to increase its watercolour effects. The colours dry with a beautiful shimmer finish. Wash brushes out in water.
Surfaces: Primecolours Pearlescent Watercolours 18s can be used on a multitude of surfaces including card, cartridge paper, black & kraft paper, watercolour papers, Yupo, Mineral Paper, canvas, and as well as craft items such as wood, dried air-drying clay and paper clay (Magiclay).
Presented in a stylish, durable, and resealable tin, Primecolours Pearlescent Watercolours 18s are great for the studio, art / classroom, at home and plein air settings.
- Pack of 18 pearlescent assorted colours in one palette
- Highly pigmented, semi-wet watercolours
- Water based, wash out in water.
- Easy to use and store. Mess free
- Dries with a beautiful shimmer finish.
- Suitable for all ages and skills abilities
- Portable palette, easy to set up, store away, great for indoor and plein air.