By Credit Card:
- We accept Visa or Master Card
- The checkout and account areas of Educational Art Supplies are secured using SSL technology and we use eWay as the payment gateway for payment processing. This technology is the most advanced security technology available today and ensures that your credit card number and personal data are never sent over the Internet unencrypted.
Advance payment is required for all private (ie non-school) orders and some first orders from schools. Please ring our Contact Centre on 1800 991 142 for further advice on placing your first order.
If you have a credit account with us, please pay for your goods within 30 days of receipt of invoice. If we do not receive payment within this time, we reserve the right to charge 5% interest per month on the outstanding balance.
If you do not have a credit account with us, cash payment is required before delivery (by credit card).
Please note that our minimum order value is $10
- Pricing is discounted for online orders and will be charge at a lower rate to Retail pricing
- Prices + GST for all customers
- Prices are correct at the time of going to press, though may be subject to change without prior notice
- Prices do not include GST
- GST is charged on all invoices according to the current rate on the date of the invoice
Delivery & Postage
- Allow approximately 4-5 days for delivery of in-stock items. You will be notified of any items that are out of stock and of their expected delivery date. These items will be placed on back order if requested.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once they have been dispatched.
- Please refer to our Delivery page for more information.
- We use Star Track Express or Australia Post for deliveries.
Return & Exchange Policy
- If you are not perfectly happy with your choice of purchase, please return the goods to us in their original and unused condition and within 14 days of receipt for an exchange*.
- Please be careful to choose carefully as we do not provide refunds and will only allow one free exchange of goods.
- Please send returns and packing receipt to: Educational Art Supplies PO Box 142 Nedlands WA 6009
- Please let us know the reason for returning the goods prior to sending and what you would like the goods exchanged for. We suggest that you send your goods back via Post with insurance and delivery confirmation for tracking purposes.
- *Goods that are returned in a condition other than their original and unused, or after the 14-day period will not be accepted.
- *Goods will only be refunded once they have been returned and the stock has been inspected by staff or store managers .
Educational Art Supplies Catalogue descriptions
Please note that catalogue descriptions, illustrations and colours are as accurate as possible, though sizes are approx. and product specifications may be subject to change or vary slightly from those printed in the catalogue. Some products (e.g. Scrap books) may also have new covers. We apologise for any confusion this may cause.
The majority of Educational Art Supplies items are controlled within our organisation, so we can generally maintain sufficient stock to meet all orders. We do however also work with external suppliers to supplement our range. Whilst we do all we can to maintain supplies of these items, occasionally a product may become unavailable for reasons beyond our control. In such circumstances, we will try to find a suitable replacement, but please accept our apologies if this is not always possible.
Contact us for more information.